MC2 Manchester is pleased to partner with the Manchester School District Food Service Program to provide breakfast and lunch for all MC2 Manchester students. Lunch is not currently available at MC2 Monadnock.

Questions: Call us at (603) 935-7488 (MC2 Manchester) or (603) 283-0844 (MC2 Monadnock)

Free and Reduced Lunch

Please review the information in the letter for families interested in applying for free or reduced lunch: School Lunch Program Family Letter.
The 2019-20 Free and Reduced Meals application is available here

Wellness Policy

MC2 Wellness Policy

If you are interested in participating in an MC2 Wellness Committee, please contact:
MC2 Manchester: Magdalana Correia-Foster at [email protected] or call (603) 935-7488.
MC2 Monadnock: Chris O’Reilly at [email protected] or call (603) 283-0844.

MC2 is an equal opportunity provider.

MCFood Service Nondiscrimination Statement

 English             Spanish